Simple Overview of the Enrolment Process
We want to make sure upcoming families who are considering to join the Scots community have a better understanding of what our College enrolment process is like. Below is the steps on what to expect once you complete an Application for Enrolment.
- Parents enquire about enrolment.
- Enrolment information is sent.
- Parents return or complete an online Application for Enrolment form and other requested information, including the non-refundable Registration Fee.
- Application is processed and acknowledged. Student is placed on the requested Enrolment Register.
- The College undertakes a pre-enrolment assessment (Years 5 to 11) and interviews (all students).
- The College considers application and enrolment determination is made.
- The College makes an offer or advises if the application was unsuccessful.
- Parents accept or decline the offer.
- Parents accept the offer by signing a copy of the Offer of a Confirmed Place as acknowledgement and acceptance of the College’s Conditions of Enrolment, and by paying the non-refundable Entrance Fee.
- Once these are received the student has a confirmed place at the College.
Expression of Interest
If you still have burning questions to ask before committing to an Application for Enrolment, complete our general enrolment enquiry form and a member of our Admissions or campus administrative teams will get back to you as soon as possible.
For Rose Bay Early Years Centre (Long Day Care), please complete this Expression of Interest form.
For Brighton Preparatory School and Bellevue Hill campuses including the Early Learning Centre, Preparatory and Senior School, please complete the form below.
Application for Enrolment – Applying Online
In preparation to complete the Application for Enrolment form, please have ready the following:
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate
- One passport sized photo (infants included)
- Credit card details to process the non-refundable Registration Fee (currently $500)
For any other documentation, please read section 5.2.1 Enrolment Registers in The Scots College Enrolment Policy.
Begin the Application for Enrolment process by selecting the relevant campus online application form below.