About the Position
The Scots College is an innovative and creative teaching and learning environment for boys from Transition to Year 12. We pride ourselves on our Quest for Excellence, our Faith and Tradition and a culture of Leadership Through Teams for both our students and staff.
We are seeking an exceptional TAS Teacher to join our progressive and supportive TAS team. This is a full-time opportunity commencing Term 1, 2021.
Essential Selection Criteria
- Have demonstrated teaching experience in Design and Technology and STEM related subjects, from Years 7-12.
- Have the ability to successfully develop, implement and evaluate the TAS Curriculum.
- Be a confident and collaborative team player and an excellent communicator.
- Current accreditation with the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA).
- Have a degree in Secondary Education with a major in TAS.
Requirements for Working at Scots
All applications must demonstrate positive support for our Christian values and for being a part of the Presbyterian GPS (Great Public Schools) community. It is a requirement for all employees of the College to have a valid working with children clearance.
We offer outstanding opportunities for professional development, a supportive work environment and new experiences.
All candidates must consent to or have a current Working with Children Check (WWCC).
Candidates must demonstrate a positive support for the Christian values of a Presbyterian GPS School.
Please register your interest by Thursday 10 December 2020.
How to Apply
Please complete our application process by clicking below.