About the Position
The Scots College is an innovative and creative teaching and learning environment for boys Transition to Year 12. We pride ourselves on our quest for excellence, our faith and tradition and a culture of leadership through teams for both our students and staff.
We are seeking an exceptional Registered Nurse to join our Bellevue Hill Clinic team. This is a full time opportunity on a rotating roster commencing Term 1, 2021.
The Clinic Nurse is responsible for the provision of direct primary health care and first aid to adolescent boys, managing medical needs, health records and medications as well as attending to staff and visitors to the College.
Essential Selection Criteria
- A minimum five plus years’ experience working in a similar role or within Public or Private hospitals.
- Registered Nurse with current registration certified by AHPRA and ability to work independently as per the NMBA standards.
- Have a sound knowledge in Asthma, Epileptic and Anaphylaxis management.
- Have a current ‘Apply First Aid’ Certificate and CPR or ALS qualifications.
- Compliant with NSW Health’s Health Screening and Immunisation Policy.
- Confident computer and document management skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a small team.
- Must be flexible according to the needs of the College.
- Emergency room experience, Perioperative and Recovery Care, Intensive Care unit, Surgical Ward – preferably in Orthopaedics, Adolescent Nursing and Mental Health.
- Boarding or residential experience.
- A sound knowledge of Work Health and Safety (WHS).
Requirements for Working at Scots
All applications must demonstrate positive support for our Christian values and for being a part of the Presbyterian GPS (Great Public Schools) community. It is a requirement for all employees of the College to have a valid working with children clearance.
All candidates must consent to or have a current Working with Children Check (WWCC).
Candidates must demonstrate a positive support for the Christian values of a Presbyterian GPS School.
Please register your interest by Tuesday 8 December 2020.
How to Apply
Please complete our application process by clicking below.