About the Position
The Scots College is an innovative and creative teaching and learning environment for boys Transition to Year 12. We pride ourselves on our quest for excellence, our faith and tradition and a culture of leadership through teams for both our students and staff.
We are seeking an exceptional Latin Teacher to join our progressive and supportive Languages team. This is part time (0.5FTE) opportunity commencing Term 1, 2021.
Essential Selection Criteria
- Experienced in teaching Stages 4, 5 and 6 Latin.
- Have the ability to lead curriculum and small team development.
- Be a confident and collaborative team player and an excellent communicator.
- Current accreditation with the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA).
- Have a degree in Secondary Education with a major in Languages.
- Be able to work effectively within a team of language teachers to maintain and improve the culture of language learning at The Scots College.
Requirements for Working at Scots
All applications must demonstrate positive support for our Christian values and for being a part of the Presbyterian GPS (Great Public Schools) community. It is a requirement for all employees of the College to have valid working with children clearance.
We offer outstanding opportunities for professional development, a supportive work environment and new experiences.
All candidates must consent to or have a current a Working With Children Check (WWCC).
Candidates must demonstrate a positive support for the Christian values of a Presbyterian GPS School.
Please register your interest by Friday 11 December.
How to Apply
Please complete our application process by clicking below.