About the Position
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic Preparatory Teacher to join our amazing team at Bellevue Hill.
This will be a full-time fixed term contract covering a period of maternity leave for the 2021 academic year.
You will be integral to the delivery of effective teaching and learning programs fostering an inclusive and challenging learning environment and engaging with the College community within and beyond the classroom.
Essential Selection Criteria
- Have a qualification in Primary Education and be NESA registered.
- Have experience working across all stages of Preparatory from Kindergarten to Year 6.
- Ensure that the teaching and learning exercised honours, supports and enhances the innate capacity and diversity of all boys.
- Have the ability to infuse the Christian ethos into teaching practice.
- Communicate and work collaboratively with colleagues, parents and caregivers.
Requirements for Working at Scots
All applications must demonstrate positive support for our Christian values and for being a part of the Presbyterian GPS (Great Public Schools) community. It is a requirement for all employees of the College to have valid Working With Children Check (WWCC).
- Above award competitive salary and salary sacrificing options on offer.
- A vast range of professional development opportunities available.
- Opportunity to be involved in a wide range of co-curricular and sporting activities.
- Dynamic educational environment.The Scots College is a distinctive Australian school that defends the honourable traditions, adventures and learning of boys. We provide a dynamic educational experience with an emphasis on excellence in teaching and learning.
The Scots College offers rewarding careers, a competitive salary and ongoing professional development, all within an innovative educational environment.
All applicants must complete the application form attaching a current CV and Cover Letter.
Please register your interest by Friday 27 November 2020.
How to Apply
Please complete our application process by clicking below.