About the Position
We have an exciting Gap Year opportunity at our Glengarry campus for a Residential Support Tutor. Located In the pristine Kangaroo Valley, two hours south west of Sydney, Glengarry provides a unique learning environment in which boys discover the tools they need to grow into fine young men.
If you are friendly, enthusiastic and dedicated, this role provides an excellent opportunity to be part of an innovative and exciting education facility that is making a real impact on the lives of Year 9 boys.
You will assist with the day-to-day operations of the Glengarry campus, with an emphasis on the residential program including providing overnight supervision of students in dormitories as well as at recess and lunch breaks.
This a one-year, full-time position commencing Term 1, 2021.
Essential Selection Criteria
- Be responsible for a specific campus area such as Pastoral Care, grounds and gardens, or educational support.
- Show sympathy and support for the Christian ethos of the College
- Committed to the academic, residential and formative aspects of Glengarry.
- Have demonstrated professional and personal excellence, integrity, initiative and flexibility.
- Have excellent Interpersonal and communication skills.
Enjoy working in a team with a commitment to personal and professional growth.
Requirements for Working at Scots
All applications must demonstrate positive support for our Christian values and for being a part of the Presbyterian GPS (Great Public Schools) community. It is a requirement for all employees of the College to have valid working with children clearance.
All candidates must consent to or have a current a Working with Children Check (WWCC).
Please register your interest by Wednesday 9 December 2020.
Candidates must demonstrate a positive support for the Christian values of a Presbyterian GPS School.
How to Apply
Please complete our application process by clicking below.