About the Position
The Scots College is an innovative and creative teaching and learning environment for boys from Transition to Year 12. We pride ourselves on our Quest for Excellence, our Faith and Tradition and a culture of Leadership Through Teams for both our students and staff.
We are seeking an exceptional Physics Teacher to join our progressive and supportive Science team. This is a full-time opportunity for Semester 1, 2021.
Essential Selection Criteria
- Have a degree in Secondary Education with a major in Science.
- Ability to teach Stage 6 Physics.
- Have the ability to successfully develop, implement and evaluate the Science curriculum.
- Be a confident and collaborative team player and an excellent communicator.
- Current accreditation with the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA).
Requirements for Working at Scots
All applications must demonstrate positive support for our Christian values and for being a part of the Presbyterian GPS (Great Public Schools) community. It is a requirement for all employees of the College to have a valid working with children clearance.
We offer outstanding opportunities for professional development, a supportive work environment and new experiences.
All candidates must consent to or have a current Working with Children Check (WWCC).
Candidates must demonstrate a positive support for the Christian values of a Presbyterian GPS School.
Please register your interest by Thursday 10 December 2020.
How to Apply
Please complete our application process by clicking below.