About the Position
The Scots College is an innovative and creative teaching and learning environment for boys in Transition to Year 12. We pride ourselves on our quest for excellence, our faith and tradition and a culture of leadership through teams for both our students and staff.
We are seeking an exceptional English Teacher to join our progressive and supportive English team on a temporary, maternity leave cover position. This is full-time opportunity for Term 1, 2021.
Essential Selection Criteria
You will be:
- Experienced in teaching English, Years 7-12.
- Have the ability to successfully develop, implement and evaluate the English Curriculum.
- Be a confident and collaborative team player and an excellent communicator.
- Hold a current accreditation with the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA).
- Have a degree in Secondary Education with a major in English.
Requirements for Working at Scots
All applications must demonstrate positive support for our Christian values and for being a part of the Presbyterian GPS (Great Public Schools) community. It is a requirement for all employees of the College to have valid working with children clearance.
We offer outstanding opportunities for professional development, a supportive work environment and new experiences.
Please register your interest by Friday 18 December 2020.
How to Apply
Please complete our application process by clicking below.